Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a widespread gastrointestinal disorder that has a negative effect on human life. The main symptoms are:
- abdominal pain
- bloating, increased gas
- stomach cramps
- alternating periods of constipation and diarrhea
- sexual dysfunction
Please pay attention that symptoms can change over time. They can affect some people more severely than others. Symptoms can also disappear for a while and then come back with sudden flare-ups. The intensity and duration of every symptom can also vary as well as the symptoms themselves.
Some of the symptoms can ease after going to the toilet. However, at the same time, you can feel your colon is not completely emptied. The good idea to diagnose IBS is to pass tests for other disorders with similar symptoms to exclude them first.
Why does it happen?
The muscular wall of the colon contracts in order to move the intestinal contents towards the anus. This process is called peristalsis. If you suffer from the Irritable Bowel Syndrome also known as spastic colon these contractions are not normal. Diarrhea occurs when the food goes too fast through the colon, and there is not enough time to absorb the water from the food. Constipation, on the contrary, the food goes too slow, and all the water is absorbed in the colon. The result is hard and dry stools and painful defecation.
The concrete cause of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is unknown. The following factors can play an essential role in having IBS:
- Violation in communication between the brain and gastrointestinal tract which causes abnormal contractions of the colon wall.
- Poor diet
- Environmental pollution
- Low physical activity
- Taking antibiotics
There is no medication to cure this disorder. However, you can follow these simple recommendations to relief symptoms and start to enjoy your life:
- Improve your diet. Avoid eating fast food, processed food, refined sugar etc. Include high-fibre food such as apples, pears, broccoli, carrots, spinach, whole grains in your everyday diet.
- Drink more fresh water
- Try to avoid stressful situations. Use relaxation techniques. Sleep at least 8 hours a day.
- Clean your colon. Fecal matters accumulate in your colon during all your life. This leads to a variety of unpleasant and dangerous consequences. Fecal matters stick to walls of the colon and produce poisonous toxins. It has a negative impact on vitamin and nutrient absorption, your metabolism. It also affects the process of peristaltic which leads to Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The best way to clean your colon is to take a course of colon hydrotherapy treatment. Our professional therapists will provide you with the best medical service. We use high-quality equipment. With colon irrigation, you will improve your general health and prevent many serious disorders.