The rhythm of modern life is becoming faster and faster. Being tired after a working day became normal. As a rule after a good sleep you feel full of energy and ready to fulfill your daily tasks. Sometimes it is not enough but solution come with a vocation you spend with your family or friends. There is a fatigue that doesn’t go away after a sleep or rest. It is called chronic fatigue syndrome. This is a persistent physical and mental exhaustion you cannot get rid of. There is no doubt that this disorder limits your daily activity and ruins your life. There are no medical tests to detect this disease. Here are symptoms. If you noticed more than 4 of them, it is a bad signal.
- Feeling tired after a night sleep
- Physical or mental exhaustion
- Sleep disorders
- Irritable bowel
- Muscle pain without evidence of inflammation
- Memory problems and loss of concentration
- Pain in joints
- Frequent sore throat
It is also called myalgic encephalomyelitis. It is most common among people aged 25 – 50, but can also develop at another age.
Why does it happen?
The major factors that cause the disorder are:
- Permanent stress or sudden traumatic event in your life
- Poor diet
- Environmental pollution
- Loss of physical activity or too much physical activity
- Genetic susceptibility
- Immune system problems
- Viral infections
- hormonal imbalance
There is no definite treatment for chronic fatigue, the best approach is:
- healthy diet (we don’t always have enough time to keep a healthy balanced diet but we recommend you eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, avoid unhealthy fats, processed and refined products etc)
- moderate physical activity
- avoid stress and use relaxation techniques
- maintain colon health.
“All disease begins in the gut” is a famous saying of Hippocrates. Bad digestion and poor nutrient and vitamin absorption leads to dysbacteriosis, low immunity and other unpleasant consequences. Healthy colon is a key to general health. There is an easy way to maintain colon health and prevent different health disorders.
Colon hydrotherapy is not a new method of colon cleansing. It was invented long time ago in ancient Egypt. Today it is done with the help of modern high-quality equipment under control of experienced therapist. Accumulation of fecal matters, toxins, poisonous substances that stick to the walls of the colon is very dangerous. Our clients tell that after colon hydrotherapy treatment they feel energy boost, their immune system becomes stronger and they fall ill less often during the year.