Various microorganisms inhabit different parts of human body from the moment of birth. Human health depends on a delicate balance between friendly and harmful microorganisms in our mouth, genitals, colon, skin etc. Candida is a fungus, a form of yeast. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there are more than 150 kinds of Candida, but in most cases yeast infections are caused by Candida albicans. Normally candida doesn’t do harm, it takes part in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when the yeast population gets out of control, it leads to dangerous consequences.
Candida symptoms are often similar with other health disorders, so the best way is to have Complete Blood Count, stool and urine tests. However, here are the most common symptoms:
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Chronic fatigue
- Mood disorders including mood swings, irritability or depression
- Memory problems, difficulties with concentration
- Bead breath
- Low libido, impotence
- Oral thrush
- Sinus Infections
- Skin issues including eczema and psoriasis
- Vaginal and urinary tract infections
- Genital itching
- White vaginal discharge
- Red rash on penis
What causes candida overgrowth?
- Weakened immune system
- Poor diet high in sugar, processed foods and refined carbohydrates.
- High alcohol intake
- Diabetes Type 1 and Type 2
- Oral contraceptives
Why is Candida overgrowth dangerous?
This fungus can damage the intestinal lining and leads to leaky gut syndrome. It means that walls of the intestinal lining become more porous and this allows dangerous toxins, harmful microorganisms and undigested food penetrate into your bloodstream.
There is a variety of antifungal drugs. Unfortunately, yeast has the ability to mutate quickly and current drugs become ineffective. Even after a successful treatment using antifungal medications, Candida can return.
So, how to get rid of Candidiasis ?
- Diet is very important. The main idea is to eliminate products that can feed Candida. Avoid alcohol, caffeine, refined carbohydrates, fast food and processed foods. Eat more probiotic-rich foods like yogurt, kefir, Sour Pickles, Kombucha etc.
- Strengthen the immune system. Strong immunity protects you from disease-causing microorganisms.
- Improve your gut flora. Good bacteria in your colon help maintain your general health.
- Be careful if you have different sexual partners. Candida may be spread by sexual contact.
If you suffer from this unpleasant disorder, you know it really spoils your everyday and sexual life. Colon hydrotherapy is a good way to prevent Candida overgrowth and eliminate many of factors that cause it. With the help of colon irrigation your colon becomes free from fecal accumulations and poisonous toxins produced by them. This restocks your gut flora; good bacteria colonize your colon and prevent Candida overgrowth. The immune system improves, crucial defense against yeast infections. In combination with our recommendations, colon cleansing brings the best result.